Thursday, March 27, 2014

Green Fingers

Happy Friday lovely friends!

It's been a very long week for youngest and me as he came down with a week-long fever and bronchitis, and I had a close call with a slippery toilet floor and considered myself fortunate to get off with only bruises on the knees.

Anyway, finally found the time to share Part 2 of my DT reveal with Blue Fern Studios for this month. It's a canvas I created for a special couple, and as per the bride's request, it's in mint green!


Some close ups:


Layering with a piece from Ever After Frame set. I used about four different shades of green watercolors on this for a marbled look, followed by stamping and heat embossing.


I used the Marrakesh Panel and the in betweens from Bits of Honey in my background. The Marrakesh Panel I painted with paints from 13@rts.


In this cluster, I used two pieces from the Jeweled Trinkets set. I snipped of the chains on either end of one of the pieces and used it as a centre for one of the flowers. On the ends of each motif, I added a dab of dimensional paint and topped the centre with a gem.

Well, that's all I have to share for now. Lots of deadlines looming ahead and there are class samples waiting to be finished. Happy creating this weekend!

love,










2 comments:

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!