Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BFS April Sketch

Hello friends, happy April!
A quarter of the year has passed and so many exciting things have been taking place. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and what God has in store.

Before I get ahead of myself, 1st day of the month also means sketch challenge reveal day over at Blue Fern Studios. This time, Michelle has yet another lovely sketch for you to play along with and the prize will be an awesome pack of BFS chippies, to go to a randomly drawn winner.

Here is the sketch:


And I've rotated mine sideways:


I've used the gorgeous Blue Fern Garden collection for this layout, along with some beautiful chipboards from BFS. 

Some close-ups:


A sentiment I cut out from "Calling Cards".


One of the Charmed Page Dangles chippie, which I used as my title.


The other half of the dangle. 

And here's a start-to-finish video tut I've put together for this. My camera battery ran out towards the end so unfortunately the part where I finished the embellishments got cut off. But I hope you will enjoy the background techniques and find the way I dressed up the chipboards useful! I'll be back (hopefully) in a couple of days with another new project. See you then!



love,

1 comment:

  1. HI.. OH so beautiful.. I love your layout and loved watching your video.. fabulous back ground details.. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!