Monday, April 21, 2014

Going teal and aqua!

Hello friends!

What a crazy Easter weekend! I'm back today to finish up the second part of my share for Green Tara.

This is one of my favourite photos of youngest. Isn't he adorable? I think hubby and me are really very blessed to have him and his brother; both of them have been such joy to us. 


Some close-ups:


Double-stamping with my Technique Tuesday word stamps - first in aqua mist then with black ink.


The beautiful Damask flower paire with a tutu flower and apple blossom. There's also a berry stem chippie from Blue Fern Studios which I find just perfect for accenting floral clusters.


A sweet little bicycle chippie and title from BFS. I misted the title words with Lindy's Stamp Gang's Bachelor Button Blue and heat embossed the bicycle with two different coloured EPs to give a tarnished metal look. 


And that's all I have for now. Until then, happy crafting!

love,

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes your son is so very cute!! I love your layout, love that back ground dotty mask, love the flowers and the whole page is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!