Thursday, April 30, 2015

Be Mine with 13@rts

Hello friends!

Today I'm up on the 13@rts blog with a little card to share with you. I was inspired by the colors I saw on a piece of kitchen towel that I used to clean up my mess while crafting, and it was a nice blend of lavender and blue. So I made this card with these two colors in mind.


Here it the card:



I've layered Matt Paint Lavender with Metallic Paint Blue on top. Then I wiped off with a baby wipe to reveal the colors underneath.

Some close-ups:



Creating my paper layers with some of the scrap from my paper collection Mental Vacation.



The chipboard from Blue Fern Studios which I altered using a paste made from Matt Paint Lavender, Magic powder and some iridescent medium. Then I finished off with some Splash acrylic ink.

That's all I have for you today. Thanks for dropping by!

love, 


4 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! And I love the glittery bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the yes I love the glittery bits too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jelissa! And I love your source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love your creations, you have a big talent . BRAVO

    ReplyDelete

thank you for dropping a note, it means so much to me!